Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Deadpool video game debuts new concept art, screenshots

Deadpool video game debuts new concept art, screenshots

Activision and High Moon Studios have released new concept art and screenshots for Deadpool, the upcoming video game based on Marvel's infamous Merc With a Mouth. Considering that the game was announced last month at Comic-Con International when the wisecracking mercenary hijacked a Marvel panel, it's only fitting that he also wrote the fact sheet provided by the developer, which you can read below.

Deadpool will be released sometime next year.

I, DEADPOOL, am here to tell you about all the awesomeness that is my new video game!  That's right ' I've taken over High Moon Studios in order to develop the world's first-ever video game dedicated to yours truly, ME ' DEADPOOL!  You may know me as the 'Merc with a Mouth,' which means there will be plenty of ME talking to YOU in the game, along with ALL of my favorite things:  katanas, big guns (and not just these amazing arm muscles ' check!), hot chicks, cameos from some of my X-MEN friends (ooh, spandex!), chimichangas, bouncy houses, and of course'ME!!!  I also 'invited' my old Marvel pal Daniel Way, who's put together some of my zaniest comic book adventures ever, to give my DEADPOOL video game a story that pays tribute to ME more than ever!  So what are you waiting for?  Go write amazing chocolatey editorial goodness about my DEADPOOL game!!!

Leave a Comment



0 comments:

Post a Comment